Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ironic

Been a while. Trying to manage plenty of things in my mind. One thing for sure. Right now, I'm writing an article about making decision. The irony is, I can't even make one for myself. I keep blabbing and say that we have to do things with passion. I believe you agree with me on this; one must do things that he/she loves the most, then he/she will be happy. I know I lost mine towards this one matter. I don't even give a damn about it anymore. Need to make a decision fast, but I'm afraid I might rush things a little bit. Let's just say, I'm in a situation where I become a helpless doll. There. No willingness, no passion, nothing. It worn me out every single freakin day.

I want to be free. I want to fly. I want to feel the wind and smile. Help. This cage has been taking my energy bit by bit and I think I have lost my power to control it. Again. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment