Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 2010


01.07.10 If you happen to be in Blok M Square, I urge you to go to the basement area where they sell plenty of second-hand books. I know it's been there for about a year or so, but didn't have the time to check that place out. As a detective story enthusiast, I found a small shop that sells a collection of the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew for Rp10,000 each. Indonesian version, published in 1983. Cool, huh? Not just the old stuffs, I bought Maxwell's What The Dog Saw for Rp25,000. 


14.07.10  New occupation. Well, I consider it as a new "toy". Like finishing a Sudoku or a puzzle game, must find a way to make the magazine works. It's called GoodLife, a free-based magazine for male adults who enjoy playing golf and lifestyle. Me likey, there's a challenge in it. Let's see how it goes. 


16.07.10 Exactly a year ago, I met him, my dear boyfriend. Friends introduced us. Since then, my life has changed. Thank you, bear. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment